Good Thursday morning. Here are some of the stories making news in Washington and politics today.
• The Food and Drug Administration put electronic cigarette makers on notice to prove they can keep their devices away from minors. [Read the story]
• A year after Puerto Rico, the Trump administration is preparing for a test of its ability to do better during Hurricane Florence. [Read the story]
• Gov. Gina Raimondo of Rhode Island defeated a liberal challenger in a Democratic primary election, but she remains vulnerable in November. [Read the story]
• Lawmakers dismissed a new White House effort to punish foreign election meddling as inadequate. [Read the story]
• Scott Pruitt is in discussions to work as a consultant…